New business models
10 JUNE 2021 | 12:00-13:30 CEST
Prevailing business models are overwhelmingly linear and do not often consider the benefits of circularity, which can be hard to quantify. This webinar will share and discuss existing and successful innovative circular economy business models for urban circular bioeconomy.
- Stavros Tsitouras, Senior Project Manager at the BioSense Institute
- Evgenia Vogiatzidaki, Environmental Engineer at DRAXIS
- Katerina Valta, Senior Project Manager – Circular Economy Expert at DRAXIS
- Jorge Rodrigues de Almeida, Climate and Energy Professional at RdA Climate Solutions
- Tonje Liverød, Product Engineer at BIR Bedrift
Welcome speech by Manolis Tsantakis, Senior Project Manager at ETAM SA.
Registration is free but compulsory!!!