Stakeholder engagement & citizen awareness
19 MAY 2021 | 12:00-13:30 CEST
Updating an entire (bio)waste value chain requires the buy-in and long-term commitment of all stakeholders involved. This webinar will focus on strategies for engaging these stakeholders, changing mindsets and behaviour, and establishing local leadership.
- Carina Diedrich, Project Manager at the Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP)
- Dimitra Ioannidou, Project Assistant at the Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production (CSCP)
- Laura Temmerman, Researcher at imec-SMIT-VUB (WaysTUP! partner)
- Øystein Kalve Sunde, Project and Development Leader at BIR Privat AS
- Maria Jacobsen Zafar, Communication Advisor at BIR Privat AS
- Theodoros Gkiourkas, Project Manager at the Bioeconomy and Environment Cluster Western Macedonia (CluBE)
Registration is free but compulsory!!!