Technologies for urban biowaste and wastewater valorisation
26 MAY 2021 | 12:00-13:30 CEST
A whole host of innovative processes are currently under development to valorise the Organic Fraction of Municipal Waste (OFMSW) and Urban Wastewater Sludge (UWWS) into added-value products. This webinar will highlight some of the most promising technologies currently emerging from EU-funded research projects.
- Martin Soriano, Valuewaste & HOOP Coordinator, CETENMA
- Caterina Coll Lozano, CEO at PERSEO Biotechnology
- Konstantinos Komnitsas, Professor at the School of Mineral Resources Engineering, Technical University of Crete (TUC)
- Ines del Campo, Senior R&D Engineer and Project Manager at CENER
- Ledicia Pereira Gómez, Project Manager at the Innovation & Technology Department of Aqualia
- Dimitris Malamis, Laboratory and Teaching Staff at National Technical University of Athens
- Juan Cortes, Chief Science Officer at Entomo
- Michael Jensen, Group Chief Commercial Officer at UNIBIO
The series is co-organised by WaysTUP!, SCALIBUR, HOOP and ValueWaste, and is a partner event of EU Green Week 2021.
Registration is free but compulsory!!!