The EU Bioeconomy Strategy sees cities becoming major circular bioeconomy hubs, where biowaste is a feedstock for safe and sustainable bio-based products. This 6-part webinar series will explore the current state of the art in Europe along the value chain – from collection to valorisation – and discuss business and policy issues relevant for the development of urban bioeconomies across Europe.
(1) Selective collection of urban biowaste – 5 May, 12:00 CEST
(2) Citizen engagement & awareness – 19 May, 12:00 CEST
(3) Technologies for urban biowaste and wastewater valorisation – 26 May, 12:00 CEST
(4) New business models – 10 June, 12:00 CEST
(5) Safety and acceptance of end biobased products – 16 June, 12:00 CEST
(6) Policy influence – 30 June, 12:00 CEST
The series is co-organised by WaysTUP!, SCALIBUR, HOOP and ValueWaste, and is a partner event of EU Green Week 2021.
Registration is free but compulsory!!!